Sunday, August 18, 2013

Baby Bump Week 36 = 9 MONTHS PREGNANT!!!



How far along are you? 36 weeks


How are you measuring? When I got my last sonogram I was 35w1d and Audrey measured around 33 weeks. We have a tiny baby on the way!

How big is your baby? Small! She weighs a tiny bit over 5 pounds now.

What major developments is your baby undergoing this week? Mainly she's just adding fat to her tiny body

Heartbeat: 145 bpm

Total weight gain/loss: +28.8 according to my scale at home....I didn't gain an ounce this week! According to my book What to Expect When You're Expecting it's normal for Mom's weight gain to slow down, or even stop altogether in the last few weeks. 

Maternity clothes: 100% in maternity clothes except for a very few things that I only wear around the house. 

Stretch marks: Yup, but it really just means that I was lucky enough to carry a healthy baby, so I don't mind :) When my OB pulled my shirt up to put the Doppler on my belly, she actually said my skin looked great to her and I had very minimal stretch marks! That made my day!

Sleep: I wake up consistently every 2 hours to go to the bathroom. Usually I can go back to sleep, but again I'm consistently getting up for good between 5:30 and 6:30. 

Best moment this week: My family (aunt, cousin, MIL, mom, and sister) threw me a beautiful baby shower yesterday. I had an amazing turnout of great friends and we were so blessed by everyone's generosity and showing love for little Audrey!

Movement: She's definitely still a mover and she kicks the most early in the morning (usually starts between 5:30 and 6:30). Then I feel her slow down mid-morning, it picks back up in the afternoon, mid-afternoon not much, and evening is usually so-so. She's never as active as she is in the early morning though. That's when she's dancing and kicking like crazy. The rest of the day I'm feeling more stretches and wiggles. Oh, and generally after I eat dinner she gets the hiccups for about 15 minutes :)

Food cravings: I don't think I had any this week...maybe because of acid reflux that decided to start up this week :(

Gender: A sweet girl! Audrey Grace Zoutendam :) 

What I miss: Not having issues with food. This week I've had such awful acid reflux. Last night, I actually threw up like 5 times because of it. It is not fun!

What I'm looking forward to: Holding my sweet baby in my arms! I've enjoyed pregnancy, but now I'm ready to be a mommy :)

How are you feeling: Honestly, this week I have felt very uncomfortable. I'm really swollen most of the time, and I can't wear my wedding rings which makes me sad. I've developed acid reflux which is just about the worst feeling in the world and I hope that it goes away after baby comes! I also get AWFUL leg cramps in my upper left inner thigh. I'll be walking and it will just cramp up to the point I can't move my leg and it makes me want to cry. I feel like such a Debbie Downer this week! Sorry you have to read my whiny post this week!

1 comment:

  1. Oh man, that stinks!! Hopefully that all means an early baby for you! Your body might be saying it's ready for her to be out! :)

    ReplyDelete