Thursday, July 7, 2011

Staycation Day 1

The first day that my sister and her family got to my parents' house, I also came over to hang out and spend some quality time with my sweet niece and nephew. Unfortunately, Michel had to work, so it was just me. We didn't go anywhere, but I had so much fun just hanging out at the house! My sister showed off the new hats that she bought the kids for the days that we would be outside (to help avoid sunburn!)

I thought that looked adorable so I was armed and ready with my camera :)

She's such a cutie!


Zane isn't a big fan of wearing his hat the correct way, so I decided he needed to wear it in a more "cool" way!

First, we tried wearing it sideways!



It suited him well, but backwards is always the way to go :)


What a cool dude!

1 comment:

  1. I can see now how they weigh almost the same. She is teeny and he is a little chub!! Too cute!!

    ReplyDelete