Saturday, February 19, 2011

Saturday Weekly Weigh-In

Weight gained/lost: I actually maintained this week.

I'm not too surprised by this because I didn't start trying to eat right until last Monday, but I weighed in last Saturday, and then on Wednesday Michel and I went to Macaroni Grill for our delayed Valentine's celebration! I've been working out hard core, though, so I'm proud of what I've done this week.

My biggest accomplishment of the week: Last night, Michel suggested we buy some ice cream for dessert tonight (we usually have a special dessert on the weekends), and I said that I would get him some, but I didn't want any. For anyone who doesn't know, I LOVE ice cream!! I'll eat it when it's snowing outside! I can turn down cake and cookies, but I can never turn down ice cream, so for me to turn it down is pretty big! But he didn't want to eat it in front of me, so instead, I'm making us some low-fat brownies! The recipe I found is DELICIOUS, moist, and only 88 calories!

1 comment: