Monday, February 14, 2011

Meal Planning Monday

**I'm posting my breakfast and lunch - for my sake more than anything else. Michel and I only eat dinner that's the same, but this week I'm on my own for dinner on Monday and Thursday.**

Monday: HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY!!
  Breakfast: 1 c. Cheerios, 1 c. coffee, banana
  Lunch: 1/2 ham sandwich, apple, carrot sticks
  Snack: 1 wedge Laughing Cow light cheese
  Dinner:  1/2 baked chicken breast, 1/2 baked potato, salad, skim milk
  Dessert: Chocolate banana smoothie
  **Workout: Run 30 minutes on treadmill - every 10 minutes, increase incline by .5%**

Tuesday:
  Breakfast: Jimmy Dean's D-Light English muffin sandwich, 1 c. coffee, banana
  Lunch: Salad with remaining 1/2 chicken breast, boiled egg whites, turkey bacon, and Fat Free Ranch
  Dinner: Marinated chicken breast, green beans, milk
  Dessert: Sugar free, fat free, double chocolate pudding cup
  **Workout: My first with Michel! We'll be doing many sets and reps of squats, bench press, bent rows, pull ups, and sit ups**

Wednesday:
  Breakfast: 1 scrambled egg, mixed in with a few slices of deli ham, FF shredded cheese, 1 c. coffee,   banana
  Lunch: 1/2 ham sandwich, apple, carrot sticks
  Dinner: Valentine's Day celebration at Macaroni Grill!
**Workout: KenpoX from P90X workout**

Thursday:
  Breakfast: 2 pieces toast, 2 slices turkey bacon, banana (can you tell that I LOVE bananas??), 1 c. coffee
  Lunch: Egg salad sandwich, apple, carrot sticks (I'm also a big fan of apples and raw carrots)
  Dinner: Lean Cuisine microwave pizza, salad
  Dessert: FF, SF pudding cup
**Workout: 30 min. stair machine**

Friday:
  Breakfast: 1/2 c. granola cereal, banana, 1 c. coffee
  Lunch: Healthy Choice mixers, carrot sticks
  Dinner: Chicken Chili, Baked Tostitos
**Workout with Michel: squats, deadlifts, shoulder press, curls, sit ups**

Saturday:
  Breakfast: Whole Wheat Waffles, TWO c. coffee (special weekend treat!), banana
  Lunch: 1/2 p.b. sandwich, apple, carrot
  Dinner: Not sure

Sunday:
  Breakfast:
  Lunch:
  Dinner:

1 comment:

  1. Look at you girl!! So healthy. When I am dieting, I have to write out literally everything like this too. Obviously I"m not dieting now, but come June after Pearson is here, this is what I'll be doing.

    ReplyDelete