Saturday, February 12, 2011

Saturday Weekly Weigh-in

So, I weighed myself today...I'm really trying to stay as accountable as possible! I'm at my sister and brother in-law's house for the weekend, though, so I'm not really trying to eat well until Monday. Come Monday, it's on though!

Next Saturday, I'll post if I gained or lost, and how much it was.
My goal is to lose 5-7 pounds. Even more important than losing a few pounds is inches...I really want to lose some inches from my waist and hips.

I took my measurements, too. In about a month from today I'll post them with + or - however many inches!

Hope everyone's having a great weekend!

1 comment:

  1. Well I am very proud of you and love your dedication to EVERYTHING! You really are so motivating! I want you to know that every post you make about working out or P90X or basically anything really motivates me lady. I have gotten so lazy lately and regardless I think being active is such a good thing for us all. So anyway very proud and I know you can do it:)

    ReplyDelete