Sunday, May 12, 2013

Baby Bump: Week 22



How far along are you? 22 weeks

How are you measuring? When I went at my 18 week appointment baby was measuring as a 17-week old. I go back next week, but am not scheduled for another sono until the end of May. Hoping I have a petite little girl though!

How big is your baby? According to Babycenter.com Baby Z is 11 inches long and weighs almost a pound (about the size of a spaghetti squash)

What major developments is your baby undergoing this week? Baby Audrey looks like a very tiny newborn baby! Her lips, eyebrows, and eyelids are becoming more distinct. Tiny tooth buds are also forming below her gums.

Heartbeat: 158 beats/minute

Total weight gain/loss: +12 lbs...I gained a pound and a half this week, but I just weighed myself today...I think it could have been the rich food that we've eaten this weekend to celebrate Mother's Day!!

Maternity clothes: Most definitely! Maternity pants are needed 100% of the time and I can still wear some of my shirts, but some are definitely getting tight!

Stretch marks: None yet! Fingers crossed!

Sleep: It's been OK...I try sleeping on my stomach because that's my preferred position, but I get kicked a lot when I lay on my stomach. I've been sleeping on my side and I don't sleep nearly as soundly. On a more positive note, my cat enjoys sleeping in the crook of my arm now that I'm on my side. 

Movement: I can feel her and it's the best feeling in the world!! Last week she was much more active than she's been this week, but she started getting more active today (maybe her Mother's Day present to me??)

Food cravings: I haven't really been craving one specific thing...sometimes certain things just sound REALLY good and I can't stop thinking about them. On Wednesday it was a vanilla ice cream cone from McDonalds. I asked Michel to stop when we were on our way home from small group :)

Gender: A sweet girl!

What I miss: Sleeping on my stomach

What I'm looking forward to: 19 days left until summer vacation!!

How are you feeling: Blessed...Michel made my first Mother's Day incredibly special for me!! I'm so lucky that God put us together!


1 comment:

  1. Looking cuter than ever. I enjoyed spending Mother's Day with you. You are going to be a terrific mom.

    ReplyDelete