Sunday, June 17, 2012

My Hubby the Handyman :)

Last weekend Michel and I had a fairly low-key weekend planned, so we decided that we would do some little things around the house to change, and beautify it :) Our plans were to buy a new faucet for the kitchen and the bathrooms, a new chandelier for the entryway, and I wanted some new picture frames so that we can FINALLY get some art/decorations up on our walls! So, off to Home Depot we went! Unfortunately, once we got there I was rudely awakened by how expensive faucets cost. So we ended up with just the sink faucets, but that's OK...the ones in our bathroom was what I really wanted to change. They were gross-looking from the time we first saw the house. 

Here is what we started with:


Look how gross it is around the base!


Here's another good picture of how gross the faucets were
Here's the final result!

They're much nicer, cleaner, and modern! Good job, Michel!!

3 comments: