Sunday, June 3, 2012

Blast Off!

Today I had the privilege of hosting a baby shower for a sweet friend! Her nursery theme is outer space, so our shower theme was based on her colors and theme. So excited to be able to do this for Joel, Carissa, and baby Landry!

My friend Alicia, and co-host of the shower made the adorable decorations.
The diaper cake, and the cookies I baked in the background




The picture below is our game that I created (btw...I apologize for the bland black and white paper. I had cute colors and decorations on the paper, and I printed one copy and saw that our printer was out of colored ink :( So it was either no game, or a blah black and white paper. I thought the game was fun, so I still wanted to do it, and chose to let it be blah. Anyways, I titled our game "Baby Names that are Out of this World". On the left column was names of celebrity babies, and on the right were the celebrity parents. The object of the game was to match the baby with the crazy name to the celebrity parents. I researched this last night, and I found that there are STUPID names out there! Some I already knew, but some were new to me (Jermajesty is the child of Jermaine Jackson; Bluebell Madonna is the daughter of Geri Halliwell - a.k.a. Baby Spice - just as an example). I think it was a lot of fun!
Our fun game! "Baby Names that Are Out of This World"
Me, Alicia, and mama-to-be, Carissa
Carissa's little sister made this for her! I'm so envious of her talent!
All the mamas-to-be from our ABF!
More pictures to come once others post their pictures (thanks Alicia for letting me steal your pics...and thank you in advance to Katy and Carissa who I'm sure I'll be stealing pictures from!)


1 comment:

  1. Looks cute! (I see that you got a chance to wear your new dress! :)

    ReplyDelete