Monday, July 30, 2012

Happy 4th Birthday, Karys!

Four years ago today, my mom and I drove to Longview to meet my sweet niece, Karys, for the very first time!

July 30, 2008

I was totally in love with her from the moment that I held her, about half an hour after she was born! She's been so much fun to have around...she's cute, sweet, well-behaved, and a silly little girl. I can't believe this sweet girl is 4 years old today! Being an aunt has been such a special role in my life, and Michel is an amazing uncle to our niece and nephew...the children in our lives are such a blessing!

Happy 4th Birthday, sweet girl! Aunt Julie and Uncle Michel love you so much!!

3 comments:

  1. Happy 4th birthday to that sweet little girl! It is such a special feeling being an Aunt:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is a sweet girl! Now Aunt Julie and Uncle Michel need to have a cousin for Karys and Zane to play with! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! I love that picture! Where have those 4 years gone?

    ReplyDelete