Thursday, March 24, 2011

Why I prefer Wii bowling

Saturday of Spring Break was the day of my cousin's housewarming/meet-the-fiancee-party in College Station! I got to see both of my cousins (that I rarely see anymore), and then of course my immediate family (parents, sister, brother-in-law, niece, nephew). We had a GREAT time! Since Michel and I had already decided that we wanted to make this a little Spring Break vacation, we were staying in town Saturday evening. The rest of our family went home, so we got to enjoy quality time with my cousin and his new fiancee. We went bowling first and then out to eat.

This is my cousin, Dan, and his fiancee, Erica :) 




Michel and me :)


Some random bowling shots: 
 And then, I can't forget to add pictures of our game scores! We actually bowled 3 games, but I only took pictures of the first 2 because by the time the last person bowled in the last game, we were out of time and our screen shut off. All I have to say is be prepared to be amazed by our bowling scores!

That's right....I got a whopping 34 on our first game!! Bowling is like golf though, right?? The lowest score wins?? :)

By game 2, my score was now 50! I'm improving!

Like I said, there wasn't time for me to snap a picture of our bowling game scores in the third game, but my score was in the high 50s....it was some improvement!

We had such a great time in College Station with our family, and unexpected date night with friends!

1 comment:

  1. Joel and I love to bowl! I was on the bowling team in high school, but then I dislocated my elbow and had to relearn everything with my left hand... oh, well its still lots of fun!

    ReplyDelete