Sunday, March 6, 2011

Saturday Weekly Weigh-In (on Sunday)

My mom reminded me this evening that I haven't posted on my blog in quite some time. Last weekend, I purposely didn't do it because it was my birthday, and I just didn't care. This week, I really didn't want to do it because I stepped on the scale and I'm up 2.6 pounds :( 

This was semi-depressing to me, however, I've also talked to my doctor about some side effects I have from my medication that I'm on, and she's switching me back to my old prescription. She's pretty confident that weight gain (I've gained about 5 lbs since January) is being caused by the new medication. So, I'm kind of encouraged to know that I might be seeing results here in the upcoming weeks! In the mean time, I'll keep eating fairly healthy (with the exception of today since Michel and I just ordered a pizza for dinner!) and working out consistently until I see some pounds gone!

No comments:

Post a Comment