Monday, May 5, 2014

The many faces of Audrey!

I have a few really cute pictures of Audrey on my phone that I need to do something with, so I'm just posting them here for your viewing pleasure. :)

This girl. She's not even 8 months old, and she is full of personality! For the most part, her personality just makes me smile. But then there are some times. "Those" times. During "those" times I'm not smiling as much, counting down until bedtime, and praying to God to give me patience. Luckily, about 99% of our time together is tons of fun. As long as she has a full belly, and has had sufficient sleep, she's pretty happy....and she loves to make sure people are looking at her, and laughing at her :)

She's trying out her gymnastics skills in her bouncy seat
This girl loves her prunes! Good thing considering she tends to have constipation issues. Prunes clear that right up
We had a play date with one of my old college roomies!
I just ADORE this little outfit! She's so precious!!

Totally inspecting her new swimsuit. We just LOVE swim lessons!
Oh, one more thing about swim lessons. She goes under water so much (purposefully) that now, if I put her on a ledge of some sort (the table, kitchen counter, etc), and pick her up off of it, she automatically closes her eyes and holds her breath!! It's SOOOO funny! I don't think she's realized that she only needs to do that when we're in the pool, but at least I can say that she's already mastered that skill! Love this girl!

2 comments:

  1. I agree! She is precious! What a big girl--already understands how to hold her breath.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Julie! My name is Heather and I have a question about your blog! If you could email me at Lifesabanquet1(at)gmail(dot)com that would be great!

    ReplyDelete