Saturday, May 10, 2014

Shapin' Up and Slimmin' Down!

I have lost 1.2 pounds since last week! That's pretty amazing considering how badly I ate last weekend! However, since Monday I have gotten better about drinking more water, not drinking coffee (except for today), and not snacking mindlessly. I can tell soooooo much difference in how clothes fit, my stomach is finally starting to shrink, and lots of good things happening around here :) I will be gaining it all back, I'm sure, tomorrow when Michel grills steaks for dinner, and I'll be indulging in some Ben & Jerry's for dessert, but it will be totally worth it! We didn't want to go out for Mother's Day. I can only imagine how ridiculously crowded restaurants will be, and I don't want to be out with an 8-month-old whose tired of waiting, in desperate need of nap, etc.

Anyways, this is also my monthly measurement post. I only measured my waist, hips, and thighs because I was too lazy to measure my calves and biceps. Anyways, I'm pretty happy!

Waist: This month I lost an inch! Total off my waist = 5 inches!
Hips: This month = -1 inch          Total off my hips = 3.5 inches!
Thighs: This month -1/2 inch       Total off my thighs = ~1 inch

Since starting my weight loss journey in October, I have lost a total of 17 pounds and 9.5 inches! I have 10 pounds to reach my goal! I'm really trying to hit my goal by June 10th. I don't think 10 pounds in a month is feasible, but I'm going to give it my best shot! Wish me luck!





And just because it's super adorable, here's a picture I posted on FB showing me wearing some PRE-PREGNANCY clothes!!



Oh my goodness this sweet girl makes me smile! Every picture that she's in has instant cuteness added to it!


No comments:

Post a Comment