Saturday, April 26, 2014

Shapin' Up and Slimmin' Down!

I lost a full pound this week! Even more importantly, I can tell I've lost some inches! Part of this amazing loss could be due to a stomach bug I had all of Tuesday, most of Wednesday, and it finally was gone for good on Thursday. Maybe all my hard work is just finally paying off! Who cares, though? Either way, I'm seeing the results that I want! This puts me SIX pounds over my pre-pregnancy weight, and ELEVENpounds away from my goal! Even better, I can fit into pretty much all of my pre-pregnancy pants!!! Ahhhh....this is such a big deal for me! When I say "fit in," I mean they can fasten. This doesn't mean I'm ready to wear them out in public yet because some are still pretty tight. It's going in the right direction, though!! I'm pretty happy about this :)

No comments:

Post a Comment