Saturday, April 5, 2014

Shapin' Up and Slimmin' Down!

Woo-hoo! I lost 1.8 pounds this week!! I don't really know what I did differently to have such a good loss, but I'll take it! On a side note....I'm having a REALLY hard time losing belly fat from being pregnant. That's still frustrating to me. I'm still about 8 pounds above pre-pregnancy weight, but 13 pounds away from my goal weight. I keep hoping my belly will just shrink, but so far it hasn't. I'm going to try and really target my core when working out this week because I just simply refuse to go out and buy a whole new wardrobe. I'm excited about wearing my summer clothes because I didn't wear them at all last year, so it will be like having a new wardrobe this year! Anyways, if you know of any good core-targeting workouts let me know!

No comments:

Post a Comment