Sunday, April 20, 2014

Shapin' Up and Slimmin' Down

I've been so lax on my blogging! I haven't posted a Shapin' Up and Slimmin' Down in a couple weeks, I know I didn't post this months body stats and pictures. I've hit a plateau in my weight loss and I think that's making me not want to post about it.

From the recommendation of a friend, I ordered a set of DVDs from Moms Into Fitness that's their weight loss series - geared towards moms who are at least 6 months postpartum, and trying to lose 10 pounds or more. I've done it all week, and REALLY like it! I'm normally pretty sore the next day which is a feeling that I love. I really like that these are geared towards postpartum moms, so they target all the normal places that you would have gained weight while pregnant. Hopefully they help get me off my plateau!

No comments:

Post a Comment