Saturday, March 8, 2014

Shapin' Up and Slimmin' Down!

This week I lost 0.2 pounds. Again, it's coming off slowly, but surely. I think I need to remind myself of that from time to time.

Here's some things that I want to brag on: :)

1.) My jeans (the ones I bought about 8 weeks after giving birth that are TWO sizes bigger than I was pre-pregnancy, and I probably should have gone up THREE sizes) are getting loose enough that they're starting to fall off.

2.) I CAN wear my pre-pregnancy jeans!!!! I can put them on, and fasten them!!!! Should I wear them outside of my closet? Not quite yet. But just a month or two ago, I couldn't even pull them all the way up, let alone, fasten them!

3.) I can also wear a pair of pre-pregnancy capri pants. They've always been my loosest fitting capri pants, but I definitely will not be wearing them in public....yet. Luckily, I feel like it's a very manageable goal to achieve, especially with spring, and warmer weather, quickly approaching.

Hoping to have at least this good, if not better, next week!!

2 comments:

  1. Slowly but surely is definitely the best way to lose weight. You'll be able to keep it off. I made the mistake of trying on my pre-pregnancy jeans way too soon with Pearson. I thought I was small enough to fit in them and it was just depressing seeing how much further I had to go. This go round, I haven't even tried any old pants on. I'm waiting to get my OK from the doctor to work out at 6 weeks and then I'm going to start working out and when the weight starts to come off THEN I will try on my old jeans!! I'm exciting to be two weeks away from joining you in losing weight. I'm SOOOOOO ready to get rid of the extra weight.

    ReplyDelete