Monday, March 3, 2014

Monthly Measurements






I don't feel like my weight loss is showing up very well in pictures (and I just noticed that I was photobombed by my cat!), but when I look at myself in a mirror, I feel like I can see a big difference. My pants are also considerably looser (I could probably go down a size, but I don't feel like buying new jeans when I'm hopefully not done losing weight yet). When I did my measurements I was pleasantly surprised:

Weight: lost 0.2lbs (from 2/22/14)
All the rest of the measurements are in comparison to Feb. 1, 2014:
Hips -1 1/2 inches! Woo-hoo!
Waist -1 1/2 inches! Again...woo-hoo!
Thigh: -1/2 inch
Calf: same
Bicep: +1/2 inch

2 comments:

  1. They say it takes 4 weeks for you to notice, 8 weeks for friends and family, and 12 weeks for everyone else. I can totally see a difference in your photos and you in person! Keep up the good work!! PS - I need you brownie protien shake recipe, it sounds really good!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think Ninja photo bombed you because she's been hanging out on the treadmill, too, and she wanted to show off her new figure. lol

    ReplyDelete