Monday, March 3, 2014

Shapin' Up and Slimmin' Down!

Oops! I forgot to post on Saturday...and then again on Sunday. I weighed in, took my monthly measurements, and did pictures, and then just didn't do anything with that information! Oh well....

From last Saturday to this past Saturday, I lost 0.2 pounds which I feel is AMAZING, considering I am no longer refraining from junk food (though I'm not eating it daily by any means), my birthday was this past Wednesday and I had donuts for breakfast, Whataburger for lunch, cookie dough for a snack, Macaroni Grill for dinner, and cake (and *maybe* some more cookie dough!) for dessert.

What I found from my hiatus from junk food is it just doesn't have the same appeal to me anymore, and I'm trying really hard to stay in that frame of mind. After eating all that delicious food on Wednesday, I felt so blah! I also feel like my appetite has gone down. I felt like I was actually craving the healthy food that I eat almost daily: brownie batter protein overnight oatmeal (I don't normally like oatmeal, but this stuff is GOOOOOOO), strawberry-banana smoothies, almonds, sandwiches, etc.

Here's to a healthy remainder of this week!

No comments:

Post a Comment