Sunday, October 7, 2012

Fall has officially entered my house!!

I've been working little-by-little to furnish our house and fill it with awesome decorations. It's finally starting to come together! I went shopping with my mother-in-law a few weeks ago and found this awesome sofa table at IKEA to put in the entryway of our house!


Now that the perfect table is set up it needs decorations to go on top! My mom and I met up for lunch and shopping in Rockwall which is a great halfway meeting place for us. We went to Target, Kirkland's (my new all-time favorite place!) and Bed, Bath, & Beyond. Unfortunately, I didn't find much while out with my mom. So on my way back home I saw Hobby Lobby and decided to stop in and see if they had any good fall decor.

I walked into Hobby Lobby and was overwhelmed by the amazing decor they had out! They had fall decor, Halloween decor, and my favorite....Christmas decor!! You should have seen by buggy when I went to check out...it was so full! But the best part about everything Hobby Lobby had was that all of their fall AND Christmas decor was at least 40% off!!! I was able to get everything I needed to decorate my table top, the little shelves in the table, and the wall behind the table. I'm so happy with how it all turned out and it really makes my house feel a little homier.

Here's a picture of the entire thing:


An up-close look at the cute decorations inside the shelves, and a better look at the candles that are in the center of the table


My Pinterest inspiration....a vase full of fall flowers and pine cones!


Our "Welcome" sign and another view of the candles (don't worry...the price tag will come off of the Welcome sign)





A cute little bouquet that I bought at Kirkland's, along with a pumpkin picture frame (that will have a picture in it eventually!)




And one more look at the entire table


I love how everything turned out!! I love fall, and all of the fall colors, but seeing how well this space came together I'm so ready to clear it out and decorate for Christmas :)

1 comment:

  1. You really did a great job on your decorations. I love how everything looks!

    ReplyDelete