Tuesday, January 1, 2013

2012 Review of Goals

So, for anyone who may remember, one year ago today I set 10 goals for myself. Just to hold myself accountable, I thought I'd share how I did.


1. Read the Bible/have quiet times 4 days/week (this happened about 40% of the time. I still read, but I'm doing badly at reading 4 times a week)
2. Make 4 creations (recipes or crafts) from Pinterest (I think I only made 2)
3. Resume couponing check!
4. Read 12 books this year (again, this might be a low goal to some, but I spend way too much time watching mindless TV and not nearly enough time reading. The list of books I plan on reading will be posted separately). (Oops...more like 4)

5. Resume meal planning for the entire week check!

6. Buy living room furniture check!

7. Buy bedroom furniture check!

8. Remodel the master bathroom (on a budget!) using this as my inspiration! (it's still something I want to do, but it did not get done)

9. Hang ALL our pictures/knick-knacks check!

10. Complete the guest bathroom check!

So, all in all, I completed 6 out of 10 of my goals...not too shabby!

2 comments: