Sunday, August 19, 2012

A Week on the Mainland...

So, Michel and I have been back in the continental U.S. for a week. Technically, a week and a day by the time this post goes up, but whatever...

Here's what we've been up to:

1. Going back to work (boo)! Michel had to go back on Monday right after we got back. I went up to the school to work a couple of days on my own, but officially went back on Friday.

2. Getting back into working out - we hiked a lot in Hawaii, but never ran. Running has been horrendous, but I blame the hot, humid weather that I've had to endure while running

3. Getting together with Michel's parents last weekend, and my family yesterday to pass out their souvenirs - all were a big hit!!

4. Got together at Starbucks with my best friend one last time before we both start back at work

5. Got together for a fun lunch with my co-workers

Lots of get-togethers with friends and family one last time before we all go back to work. It's been a WONDERFUL summer that went by much too quickly, but left us lots of fun memories!

1 comment:

  1. You should join the Wylie Rec Center. I love working out there and it really motivates me to run more because I can't use the heat or the cold as an excuse. I think it comes out to be tlike $19 a month for me. (I paid for the whole year in full so I could get free childcare) But it would be a little cheaper for you since you are actually a wylie resident!!

    ReplyDelete