Saturday, April 28, 2012

Update on my 2012 Goals

At the beginning of this year, I gave myself a list of 10 goals. Now that we're a quarter of the way through the year, I thought it would be fun to see what I've accomplished and what I still have left to do. Here's a condensed version of my goals, but if you want to see the full/original post click here.

1. Read the Bible/have quiet times 4 days/week. I'm not quite up to 4 days a week. It's more like 2-3. But I'm going in the right direction, and my goal is still 4 days a week.

2. Make 4 creations (recipes or crafts) from Pinterest I haven't done any yet
 
3. Resume couponing I haven't done this yet
 
4. Read 12 books this year I haven't done this yet
 
5. Resume meal planning for the entire week I do do this....I don't always post the meal plans, but we do plan for the week

6. Buy living room furniture DONE!!!
7. Buy bedroom furniture I haven't done this yet

8. Remodel the master bathroom (on a budget!) using this as my inspiration! I haven't done this yet

9. Hang ALL our pictures/knick-knacks I haven't done this yet

10. Complete the guest bathroom DONE!

Looks like I'll have a very busy summer...which is what I was counting on anyways :)

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like we'll both have a busy summer!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Keep it up lady! You can do it... and what a fun summer you'll have getting to accomplish some of these fabulous goals!

    ReplyDelete