Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Awesome Date Night Ideas???

OK, so it's been quite awhile since Michel and I actually went on a real "date". We go out to eat once a week, and spend a lot of time together, but it's just been quite awhile since we went on a date. So on Monday Michel asked me if I had any plans for Friday night, which I don't, and suggested we go on a date. Of course I said yes! I asked him what he had on mind, and he suggested dinner and a movie. That's fine, but there's not a movie that I'm really excited about. Well, there's one, but it's a romantic movie, and Michel would just be miserable at that kind of movie. Does anybody have any suggestions of a place in the Dallas/Collin County area that would make a fun date? Our weather has been so gorgeous lately that part of me wants to do something that requires activity. When Michel and I were dating, we used to go on long walks to get in some exercise and just talk, so I think doing something like that would be fun. But I don't know where we would go. And part of me wants to get a little bit dressed up and have a nice night out. Obviously, I have no idea what I really want to do on Friday, so if anyone has any awesome suggestions that would be much appreciated!!

5 comments:

  1. What about The Three Stooges? Don't you think that would be a "fun" date night movie?? lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Go putt-putt golfing! Or rock climbing! Or try a restaurant you've never been to! or find a sporting event to attend, even if it's little league baseball! The rough riders might be playing and you can do cheap seats on the grass. Just bring a blanket to sit on. I'm sure I could think of more...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hah, our next "date" is to visit an old cotton gin museum! Right up Dan's alley! Hope you find something fun to do.

    ReplyDelete
  4. How did your date go, Julie? I’m sure you guys had an awesome time. If you took pictures, I’d love to see it. Anyway, I have a suggestion for your next date night. Why not eat dinner on a restaurant by the sea? I did that once with my husband and we both had a lot of fun. It was so romantic to see the ocean and hear the waves with the one you love. <3

    Elnora Hartwick

    ReplyDelete
  5. Strolling in the mall is an easy and enjoyable activity for a date. Once you're in the mall, you will never run out of activities to do. Walking around, as you have said, will be entertaining, as your eyes will get busy looking at items inside the store. When you get tired and hungry, just choose among the restaurants strategically located inside the mall. I'm sure there are plenty of choices, and you'll be able to find one that will make you full and ready for the next activity.

    Danny Riddell

    ReplyDelete