Saturday, March 31, 2012

So Long Loveseat!

I'm sure that many of you have heard me talk about Michel's and my loveseat that we had (and I was a little embarrassed of!). It was given to Michel for free when he moved from Longview to Allen about 4 years ago. When we got married I told him that I wasn't going to try and re-furnish our apartment because the scale of the furniture that we would need in our apartment and a house could be different, and we were trying to save money, etc. Anyways, he knew from the get-go that I wanted to buy new furniture once we moved into our house. We've been saving our money and we finally saved enough to buy some new living room furniture! Our tables still aren't in yet, but I'm so happy with our couches. They're so pretty and comfortable!! We could easily seat 6 people on our couch and loveseat whereas before we only had enough room for 2 people to sit. So bye-bye loveseat....


....hello new living room furniture!!



Our old loveseat will be in a garage sale that we're having on April 13th so if you know anybody who wants a unique loveseat we will have one for sale!!!

2 comments:

  1. Those look really pretty! Although, if you want my suggestion, your love seat looks a little bit lonely in its current location. I think you should move it like ours is...where it's pretty close to the couch. My guess is that you don't want to do that, though, because Michel wants to be able to get to the couch without having to go around. So my answer to that is you should put your loveseat on the wall with your windows (although not right up against the wall). It'll make your room look really big and open, too. Just my un-asked-for two cents. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Michel said we should put the loveseat in front of the windows, but I didn't think I wanted it blocking the light...maybe I'll reconsider it. It will make our room feel bigger for sure...

    ReplyDelete