Sunday, January 1, 2012

Goals for 2012


Happy New Year! I'm copying an idea that I got from a friend of mine, as well as a coupon blogger (Money Saving Mom) whose blog I read a lot. I'm not really making "resolutions", but more like setting goals that I would like to accomplish this year. Money Saving Mom will post her list at the end of every month with what she has accomplished in that month. I'm going to try and do the same thing. This way I'll be a little more accountable :)

1. Read the Bible/have quiet times 4 days/week (I know that you're really and truly supposed to do this daily, but I will admit I do this very rarely as of right now, so I feel like if I'm doing it 0 times right now, and I aim for all 7 days of the week then I will just be setting myself up for failure)
2. Make 4 creations (recipes or crafts) from Pinterest
3. Resume couponing
4. Read 12 books this year (again, this might be a low goal to some, but I spend way too much time watching mindless TV and not nearly enough time reading. The list of books I plan on reading will be posted separately).
5. Resume meal planning for the entire week 

6. Buy living room furniture

7. Buy bedroom furniture

8. Remodel the master bathroom (on a budget!) using this as my inspiration!

9. Hang ALL our pictures/knick-knacks

10. Complete the guest bathroom



I'm pretty excited about everything that I hope to accomplish this year! Everything seems very doable, and definitely budget-friendly. Can't wait to update my blog as I check things off my list :)

1 comment:

  1. I posted my goals too! I didn't add buy furniture, but I did add decorate the house! And I love the bathroom inspiration.

    ReplyDelete