Saturday, December 24, 2011

Getting ready for Christmas!!

If you know me at all, or even just read my Facebook statuses you probably already know that I LOVE Christmas! I love decorating for Christmas, I love cooking special foods for Christmas, and I really love Christmas movies and music! This year was extra special for Michel and me because we got to decorate our new house! Though we didn't decorate as much as what I'd like, we used what we had! I'm hoping to go out on December 26th and buy some more decorations to fill our beautiful house for next year. I'm still happy with this year's decor, though :)

Michel really got into the spirit of decorating this year :)

The stocking were hung...
...over the kitchen countertop because we don't have a fireplace :)


 Our beautiful tree with our wrapped presents

My Christmas bear and presents that I bought from First Monday

Our nativity scene, gingerbread house, and gingerbread train (the Christmas sign should be hanging, but we haven't hung anything yet!)


Much more pictures to come once we get together with the families!!! Merry Christmas!

1 comment:

  1. I love your cute Christmas decor! Congrats again on the amazing house and what a fun way to celebrate your first Christmas! Wishing you both a very Merry Christmas and happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete