Sunday, February 19, 2012

Apparently I'm Blogger-Challenged...

OK, so for several weeks when I do my meal-planning Mondays the post that you all see looks totally different than when I'm typing it out. I thought it might be because I schedule the posting to occur later (I usually write it on Sunday night and have it post early Monday morning). So tonight I decided to post my meal-planning post immediately rather than schedule it for tomorrow and it still looks different on the website than when I typed it. I always type it out with a space in between each meal and the next day and it posts without any spaces. Does anybody know why this is??? Obviously, Blogger is smarter than I am...

Another thing...when I schedule my posting I generally schedule it for midnight on Monday morning, and I'll check it while I'm eating breakfast and it never posts!! And I always check it and it will say that it's scheduled for midnight of that morning, yet nothing has posted and I have to post it manually. Seriously...Blogger is outsmarting me and it's driving me crazy! Anybody know what I'm doing wrong?

No comments:

Post a Comment