Saturday, May 21, 2011

It's been a long time....

Until tonight, it's been over 2 weeks since I last posted on my blog! Now that I'm doing boot camp Mondays are my only free night Mon-Fri! It's hectic right now, but I still LOVE boot camp!! I haven't been weighing lately, but I did weigh myself this morning and it didn't show the loss that I thought it would, but Michel and I went to Chili's last night and I ate some queso, French Fries, and a grilled ham and cheese sandwich, so I'm hoping it's residual from last night :) But I can tell my clothes are getting a little looser, so it's definitely working! Once summer hits, I'll eat a lot better :) I watched 50 First Dates tonight and it really inspired me to get beach-body ready for our vacation to Hawaii next summer!! I realize it's over a year away, but it doesn't hurt to start now! Once summer hits, I'll be a lot better at blogging, too! Only 10 days left of school!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment