Saturday, September 8, 2012

Dallas White Rock Half Marathon 2012

In December of 2010 Michel and I completed our first-ever half marathon.



It was a ton of work, but a lot of fun, and I felt so good being able to say that I've run a half marathon! Lately, I've REALLY been considering doing it again this year, and I'm about 90% sure that I'll sign up. Official race training begins on Sept. 17th, so I'll be getting ready to lace up my running shoes.

Anybody out there want to run 13.1 miles with me on December 9, 2012??

2 comments:

  1. I'll pass. Ha!! I've been running consistently for the past 3 months and I still hate it. It's getting easier every day, but I still hate it. I can't even imagine running 13.1 miles!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. While I am NOT writing this post to agree to a 13.1 run... I am writing it to tell you HOW PROUD OF YOU I AM! You guys are amazing and so motivational. I really do want to run another but goodness do not feel I have any will power this year to do so. As I said before... very proud of you and encourage you to keep it up girl:)

    ReplyDelete