Saturday, October 15, 2011

Weight Watchers Weigh In Wrap-Up

I've done a horrible job at keeping up with my blog, so I'm going to wrap up my last 3 weeks of weigh-ins very quickly. After my Sept. 24th weight gain, I lost 1.4 pounds the following week (Oct.1), then gained 1 pound on the Oct. 8th, and I weighed in today and I LOST 2.6 pounds! That's really good for me - especially knowing that this weekend we'll be eating out a lot and eating cake a lot in celebration of our 2 year wedding anniversary! I don't even care though...I'm planning on enjoying myself fully :)

2 comments:

  1. Yay for losing 2.6 lbs. You definitely deserve to celebrate. I lost 1.4 this week so I've lots a total for 4.6 in 2 weeks. I TOTALLY blew it yesterday for our anniversary. I guestimated about how many points I had and I ate 80 yesterday!! HEHE!! I get 43 (because of breastfeeding) so I technically didn't blow it since I only used 37 of my extra points, but I really try not to use those extra points since I get so many for breastfeeding. yay for WW. It really does work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok, girls you need to help me get back on the WW train, but I just don't feel like counting points lately. Neither of you need to lose weight (in my opinion). But good for you guys for doing it!

    ReplyDelete