Sunday, October 23, 2011

Meal Planning Monday

I apologize for the lack of blogging on my part. I just don't feel like I have anything to blog about. Well...I guess I should have blogged when we bought our house, but I didn't think about it. I will blog about it after we close, and it really becomes ours! I  might even blog pictures of the "Before" and "After" if I can remember to do so. I'm not always good at taking pictures. Anyways, this post is about Meal Planning, and I've gotten off on a tangent. Michel and I are trying some yummy new recipes this week that I'm really excited about! Oh, and for anyone who has a sweet tooth you should make these delicious chocolate chip cookies! I'm so excited to now have a low fat chocolate chip cookie recipe and a yummy, low-fat brownie recipe! Both recipes use ingredients that we always keep on hand, so I'm not having to constantly run to the store to get ingredients when I want to make them. Here's this week's menu plan (finally!)

Monday:
Baked chicken, brown rice, broccoli in a cheese sauce
Tuesday:
Wednesday:
Tuesday leftovers
Thursday: 
Monday leftovers
Friday:
Saturday:
Friday leftovers
Sunday:
Lunch: Last Sunday Lunch with ABF
Dinner: Sandwich, chips, carrot sticks

No comments:

Post a Comment