Sunday, January 9, 2011

Zoutendam Family Pictures

One of the many fun things that we did during Christmas vacation was take family pictures with Michel's immediate family. They hadn't had true family pictures taken in many years (Michel was either in college or high school). Both he and his brother have gotten married since the last family pictures, so it was time to update! I think they all turned out really well! These aren't even the edited versions, so I can't wait to see what those look like, and get them framed and hung! Here's a preview of what we did that day. 

Apparently, we forgot that we were having pictures taken in this picture because nobody's smiling :)



Ahhh...but then we quickly remembered what we were doing! Here are some of my favorite group shots:








Michel's parents:


My sweetie and me:









Phlip and Erin (Michel's brother and sister-in-law):



We had a great day for a photo shoot - a little bit overcast and cloudy so that the sun wasn't in our eyes. All the scenery was just around the corner on an empty cul de sac that had beautiful woods behind it, so we had a lot of fun and I think the pictures turned out really great!  

2 comments:

  1. Those are seriously super cute family pics! Ray wants me to include that he loves the first non smiling shot because it looks like an album cover for some traveling indie family band. LOVE IT:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the last one of you and Michel the best. :)

    ReplyDelete