Friday, January 7, 2011

Christmas 2010

Michel and I had a great 2nd Christmas together this year! Unfortunately, he had to work on Christmas Day, so we did our celebration on Christmas Eve. I made a big breakfast and dinner for us, and we opened presents.

I got him a nice shirt, a gift card to Best Buy (my husband is seriously the hardest person to buy for - he never wants anything!), and a new wireless computer mouse. 


He got me: a full-length mirror (I had told him I wanted this quite a while before Christmas, and was so surprised that he remembered!), and the P90X workout system! Don't worry...I had REALLY hinted to him that I wanted this, so I was not at all insulted that he gave me workout equipment :)

The very best thing about our vacation, though, was we were blessed to become an aunt and uncle again! My sister already has one adorable daughter that I post tons of pictures of on Facebook, and on 12/28/10, she had a little boy! He was about 2 weeks early, but still adorable!

Aunt Julie was so excited to meet him!












Uncle Michel, Aunt Julie, and baby Zane!












New mommy with new big sister, Karys. She wasn't really sure about what was going on in the hospital.

Daddy with new big sister, Karys, and baby Zane!

No comments:

Post a Comment