Saturday, September 20, 2014

Our Sweet Cupcake!

For Audrey's 1st birthday, I really wanted to get some professional pictures done. After some FB polling, I was reminded that one of my sister's high school friends/college roommate was a professional photographer. I contacted her, and her price for a mini session was exactly the price that Michel and I had decided was a fair amount when we started talking about getting some pictures done. The price included a 20-minute shoot and 8 images to choose from that Kristy would release the print rights for, so that I could get however many prints in whatever sizes that we choose. We haven't ordered any yet, but I will be soon, so that I can get them hung up in our house. Anyways, choosing 8 was so hard, but we were SOOOO happy with her work! If you're looking for a great photographer in the Dallas area, pick Kristina McCaleb Photography. You won't regret it! And if you do, tell her that I suggested her, and I'll get $25 put towards future photo shoots :)

Check out her awesome work!





My FAVORITE picture! Just look at that face! :)



Love, love, love these beautiful pictures, and of course, this sweet big girl!

1 comment: